Likes Likes:  638
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 16 November 2015 »»»»»»»»»

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    Today I'm sad,
    Sad about those young lifes gone

No prays , no religion.
    Just want to say life is stronger than death.

Joann Sfar a French illustrator did this drawing

His intagram :
    https://instagram.com/p/-DB9q1HZdk/?taken-by=joannsfar
    Last edited by birdynamnam; Nov 16, 2015 at 09:20 AM.
    "chirp, chirp"

Good morning all.

My Collection
    Breitling Avenger II Seawolf | Rado HyperChrome Court (Grass) | Tudor Heritage Black Bay | Tudor Black Bay GMT
    Tudor Pelagos | Rolex Submariner 16610 | Rolex Datejust 41 white | Rolex Datejust 41 rhodium
    BremontArgonaut | TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chrono | Fossil Decker Chronograph |

Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    Today I'm sad,

Just want to say life is stronger than death.

His intagram :
    https://instagram.com/p/-DB9q1HZdk/?taken-by=joannsfar
    Je comprends votre tristesse, Laurent. Ce n'est pas possible decrire cette barbarie...

C

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    me too
    And me too!

5. Likes Henry Krinkle, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Made me miss my BA, dropped off at service during my last overseas trip.

Still the movement picture made me curious, does anyone know where the 1861 movements are being assembled? Is it still at Lemania (ahem, Manufacture Breguet) or in Omega's own facilities now?
    I didn't want to make you miss your BA, Tempocalypse. But I'm sure you'll get it back soon and better than ever.

About the movement, I should know, shouldn't I? Well, I really don't know where it's currently assembled, but I'll try to find out.

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I'm not wearing a thing tonight while preparing my wrist for the new incoming tomorrow. It's sort of a ritual with me when a new watch is inbound. Weird? Sure it's weird but I need a well rested wrist
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I didn't want to make you miss your BA, Tempocalypse. But I'm sure you'll get it back soon and better than ever.

About the movement, I should know, shouldn't I? Well, I really don't know where it's currently assembled, but I'll find out.
    I've seen some un-cited comments online that the major components are made at Breguet but I can't be sure. It makes sense though given that Swatch bought Breguet in order to get hold of Lemania for the primary purpose of securing the Speedster movement. Of course it is entirely possible that they have moved it out since then.

Still its fun to think that the Speedster movement is being assembled next to a 50K Breguet 5287 with which it would share much of the basic architecture.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

10. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post

Still its fun to think that the Speedster movement is being assembled next to a 50K Breguet 5287 with which it would share much of the basic architecture.
    Indeed. And that's the closest I'll ever be to own a Breguet chrono ...

12. Likes JAGtime liked this post

well final mange to remove the cwc for the day as I got an incoming later so this for now

Name:  PICT0007.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  60.6 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1