Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else cooking?

Even without turkey, that spread is primetime. Give me everything, save cooked carrots. Have never been a fan of that.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    Even without turkey, that spread is primetime. Give me everything, save cooked carrots. Have never been a fan of that.
    I don't like cooked carrots either, though I like them raw. I didn't eat any of the glazed carrots, but we had very few left and I got compliments on them so I guess they were good.

I glazed them with a brown sugar and butter mixture.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I don't like cooked carrots either, though I like them raw. I didn't eat any of the glazed carrots, but we had very few left and I got compliments on them so I guess they were good.

I glazed them with a brown sugar and butter mixture.

Jeannie
    I dislike raw carrot but love it cooled. Especially the way you describe.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    No. Not this year. We'll have turkey at Christmas.

Jeannie
    Like most brits , I've never "got" Thanksgiving, is it just a preamble to christmas or just another excuse to gorge yourselves ?

Carrots: I love raw carrot , but I also like them cooked ...... well !! ... and by well I mean most definitely al dente

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Like most brits , I've never "got" Thanksgiving, is it just a preamble to christmas or just another excuse to gorge yourselves ?
    It does signify the kick off to the holiday season, but essentially it's a harvest festival. Most cultures have one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_harvest_festivals

Jeannie

6. Likes Seriously liked this post