Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** Parts Wanted ****

**** Parts Wanted ****

So we are going to try something new this is going to be a trade thread just for Russian watch parts so the idea will be for you to post pics of parts surplus to your requirements can include strap / bracelets if Russian and what you would like for them and if any one is interested they p.m you with an offer.

hows that sound.

Just some basic rules that must be followed first:

1) No selling, or bidding on parts will be allowed at all.
    2) Please limit your posting to four at a time.
    3) When you recieve your parts please link to post as traded.
    4) bumping allowed once a day And all follow up questions must be handled by PM's.
    5) Parts only! Post a WTB in the sales forum for watches you may be looking for or selling.

IWL Watch Sales

Niether IWL or any of the moderators holds any reponsibility for any agreements that may transpire between members.

so get trading guys I will throw up a couple to show what to do have fun and be kind..

gifting is also allow too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    this is for a quartz 3056 A. movement and case and stem and crown all is there but hands look damaged and case has seen better days the movement looks sound but could not get it to work so new movement is needed is a possibility .

Name:  PICT0002.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  49.4 KBName:  PICT0003.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  52.4 KB

could be a fun project for some one as there's a gem here if you fancy and project (plus as a 80's quartz it's a bit rarer ) so could be a gem for sure if done right

open to trade offers:
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

this is for a fairly decent 80's case for a quartz 3056A movement do believe it is for a luch / slava maybe but not sure if honest :

Name:  PICT0005.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  34.9 KBName:  PICT0009.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  45.8 KB

will do a quartz but probably will not fit a mech movement :

open to trade offers will combine lots if ask :
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Does anyone have a Moljina 3602 dial that is bad shape? I need one to use as a backing plate for a Panerai homage build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    Does anyone have a Moljina 3602 dial that is bad shape? I need one to use as a backing plate for a Panerai homage build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok I had put this up once but had to delete it as I fix it but have got a second 3602 that is faulty feels like it the balancing wheel so you can have this one if you want mate
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    ok I had put this up once but had to delete it as I fix it but have got a second 3602 that is faulty feels like it the balancing wheel so you can have this one if you want mate
    moved on else where
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

this is for a quartz 3056 A. movement and case and stem and crown all is there but hands look damaged and case has seen better days the movement looks sound but could not get it to work so new movement is needed is a possibility .

Name:  PICT0002.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  49.4 KBName:  PICT0003.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  52.4 KB

could be a fun project for some one as there's a gem here if you fancy and project (plus as a 80's quartz it's a bit rarer ) so could be a gem for sure if done right

open to trade offers:
    this is for a fairly decent 80's case for a quartz 3056A movement do believe it is for a luch / slava maybe but not sure if honest :

Name:  PICT0005.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  34.9 KBName:  PICT0009.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  45.8 KB

will do a quartz but probably will not fit a mech movement :

open to trade offers will combine lots if ask :
    traded will be some divers coming up soon
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

ok first one up is a case /dial /stem and crown / hands / bracelets for a Luch or "Beam"/"Ray" or some call it a Луч it is over all great shape it takes a 3055a movement ( I think best check before buying movement ) and is from the mid 70's I believe

Name:  PICT0006.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  46.3 KBName:  PICT0005.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  44.0 KB

open for trade for most things russian ... but other brands would be considered please p.m if interested
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

edit used no longer available

ok next is a raketa 70's quartz diver in over all great condition cosmetically but don't go.. it's the 3056 movement look's in good condition can't see any faulty's as you can see in the third pic. maybe am not using the right cell battery but was told ag12 when checking in to it so might need a service or replacement .... or maybe a tweak if you know your quartz movements

Name:  PICT0009.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  38.8 KBName:  PICT0010.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  39.8 KBName:  PICT0011.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  58.6 KB

so again up for trade on anything russian or others brands would be considered
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 20, 2016 at 10:30 AM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

next is a caba / slava quartz case / dial / hands / stem etc for a 70's diver everything is there except the movement a 3056 is need and of course needs putting together ...

Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  34.7 KB

so like the above anything russian or mechanical consider p.m if interested
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy