Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 7 December 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Just for a little while

Name:  IMG_2121.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  76.6 KB

3. Likes meijlinder, wschofield3, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning.

Sorry if this thread is starting a bit too early, but I've already established the rotation for this week.

This was my first choice,

Attachment 37375

but was one watch short to cover the whole week and the BA automatic was added.

Attachment 37373

Hope you all have a great week ahead.
    thats a stunning group C -and lovely strap combinations -i'm guessing any of those watches and straps could be interchanged without any bother -so that makes it 25 combinations of watch and leather that will all still look fabulous

5. Likes CFR, iyonk, JAGtime, mlcor, meijlinder liked this post
    Not sure how I double posted that one...oh well

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  3.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    thats a stunning group C -and lovely strap combinations -i'm guessing any of those watches and straps could be interchanged without any bother -so that makes it 25 combinations of watch and leather that will all still look fabulous
    Thanks, Peter.

Straps by Omega, GLC, Hirsch and Iyonk.

The straps could easily be interchanged, but the 1957 reissue and the Broad Arrow automatic are more difficult to match. I don't know for sure, but I think the silver bezel may have some influence, here.

8. Likes shameless, iyonk liked this post
    Have a great week ahead my friends!!

still in fighting the urge for new watch.. so i just put my rotation on different strap to make them feel different..

Name:  DSCN3557.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  66.3 KB

Name:  DSCN3558.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  57.4 KB

noph.. doesn't work..

Blog Entries
    Coming around in the rotation to the watch that seduced me onto my first watch forum, almost 6 years ago. I wanted to learn what the J1 and K1 suffix meant, to find out if a Japanese-built Seiko was any better than the non-Japanese ones (Korea? Malaysia? Indonesia? China? I came to realize they aren't better nor worse.) That was a bad idea, as it resulted in a rekindling of a childhood fascination with watches - but I can't blame the watch exactly. Solid reliable Seiko SNZG15J1.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Really early start for me, but I swapped to this lovely handwind, thin monocoque cased Rado. Made only in 1961, it is my birth year watch and it is beginning to show it's age. It'll stay on into Monday:

PC060385 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PC060390 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Dec 7, 2015 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Really early start for me, but I swapped to this lovely handwind, thin monocoque cased Rado. Made only in 1961, it is my birth year watch n=and it is beginning to show it's age. It\ll stay on into Monday:
    Could be my birth year watch, Henry.

13. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Mudman Monday