Likes Likes:  8

Thread: introduction

introduction

Hi folks,
    i am a first time poster here. Altough i am a noob, i already have a very familiar feeling by the lot of yall .

kind regards,
    I-B

*UPDATE*
    I will try to introduce myself a bit better now than i did in the OP.

I'm a 39 year old man/boy, i live in Belgium near a racingtrack (as you can see on the IWL map). I am self-employed and i travel a lot for my job. I love architecture, cars and motorcycles, good food, beer and so on...My native language is Dutch/Flemish. I started loving watches ever since i was tought how to read a clock. Before turning 30 i presented myself with a Rolex GMT wich i had as a beaterwatch for years and years. It was my only watch. Later it got company from a Speedy, then came a Milgauss, and from that point on things escalated real quick. To be honnest, before i joined "the other" forum (the name there was Inca Bloc), i was kind of a watchsnob, mainly becouse my only influence was the B2B world where i work in, i only bought famous Swiss brands. I most have spend a fortune purchasing these watches. Being a forum-member introduced me to Chinese watches and JDM watches. After buying a cheap solar Seiko i fell in love with quartz watches. All my recent purchases were either quartz, solar, ABC or HAQ. I have a nice collection of NOS watches, NOS Swatches, affordables and unworn vintage watches. I prefer to wear affordables over high-end watches, altough i still own a few pieces, i never wear them. Well, that should be nuff said for now, if you have any questions, i will be glad to answer them....
    Kind regards,
    I-B
    Last edited by I-B; Nov 29, 2014 at 01:28 PM.

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post

4. Likes I-B liked this post
    Blog Entries

Jeannie

6. Likes I-B liked this post

Belgium ,..... Belgium .... now where is that ? ..... I've heard of it before - just can't place it .......
    Show us >> Where on earth are you !!

8. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

Belgium ,..... Belgium .... now where is that ? ..... I've heard of it before - just can't place it .......
    Show us >> Where on earth are you !!
    http://bit.ly/1FDp1oC
    done, here and in the thread

Last edited by I-B; Nov 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

10. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Hi folks,
    i am a first time poster here. Altough i am a noob, i already have a very familiar feeling by the lot of yall .

kind regards,
    I-B
    Welcome here Ben!

12. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Welcome here Ben!
    Thanks Martin, this seems to be a nice, trollfree place you all have here
    I haven't seen any "is this watch real" or "how much is the value..." posts or other anoying threads ...

14. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    You found us - good to see you, Mr. B

16. Likes I-B liked this post