Likes Likes:  59
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has anyone converted their collection to leather straps and put away their steel?

I switch most of mine over to Custom straps in the Fall, "luckily" I have a huge strap collection...so I enjoy the change up. I keep a few on shark mesh, they don't feel quite so cold in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew88 View Post
    I envy you guys and gals, the weather here in the tropics just isn't suited for leather straps.
    Hirsch performance straps are one way you can go. Waterproof leather/rubber. The only strap that can keep my PO off the steel for months at a time. Very comfortable indeed.

I switch mine around a lot but always go back to the bracelet. I love the bracelets. :-)
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

3. Likes WatchObsession, -JP, Bwana, PrimareSPA21 liked this post
    Absolutely not. Bracelet kind of guy for the most part. Only 2 of mine are on leather, a Mickey Mouse watch and a SAS Air.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

I'm that guy who does it backwards. My wrists expand like crazy in the summer months so no bracelets for me. Most are on them now

Has anyone converted their collection to leather straps and put away their steel?
    Blasphemy!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Pushed the bracelet aside on my Accutron for this strap from Crown and Buckle...

Name:  IMG-20120418-00151.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  84.7 KB

Name:  IMG-20120420-00160.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  99.1 KB

8. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Fancy seeing you here, RDA.

Changing wrist size calls for Glide lock clasp on Submariner or in my case DSSD I love being able to adjust in seconds on the fly!
    Omega Speedmaster Ed White

Omega PO Chrono 45
    Rolex DSSD
    Seiko Pogue gold
    Deep Blue diver
    Zodiac oceanaire
    many Citizen and Seiko from the years.

11. Likes PrimareSPA21 liked this post