Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give seiko 5 some love... Show/share your fav guys =)

SNZG13
    Last edited by zaskar36; Dec 30, 2014 at 05:20 AM.

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Hey Lyonk...what type of strap is on that snzg13 in your pic? Been looking for a od canvas strap for mine for awhile now with no luck.
    Last edited by zaskar36; Dec 30, 2014 at 05:24 AM.

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaskar36 View Post
    SRP563

SRP561
    Like those two a lot !! , but in the UK ?....... apparently

6. Likes zaskar36 liked this post
    MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Here's mine, this is the watch I remember my Dad wearing, or it's pretty close. Early 70s. 7009-3180

After looking for this one I realised you could build a huge watch collection just from Seiko 5s. Really should get some more.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Like those two a lot !! , but in the UK ?....... apparently
    The green dial is on Jomashop for $115 right now. And both black and green dial are on Amazon and creation watches for decent prices.

I'm still torn. Not sure if I want the black or green.

10. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Is it strange that I do not like 5's? I wanted to buy them on many occasions, but every time I saw it real life, I was disappointed in some aspect of it...

Oh that's right, I have one of these now!

13. Likes Kevinw, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Is it strange that I do not like 5's? I wanted to buy them on many occasions, but every time I saw it real life, I was disappointed in some aspect of it...
    It's not strange.

It's downright worrying! Id see a doctor

15. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Why do Seiko assume that the poor, frugal and tight must on no account be at any risk of not knowing the day of the week?

I know it's tied into the meaning of "5" but frankly it's crazy-obsessive. A range of a billion models and every single one has day/date.

17. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Why do Seiko assume that the poor, frugal and tight must on no account be at any risk of not knowing the day of the week?

I know it's tied into the meaning of "5" but frankly it's crazy-obsessive. A range of a billion models and every single one has day/date.
    So they can use the same dial blank for every one and keep their costs down.

thats my guess anyways