Swapped to this ugly beast

Peace,
    Preston

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Likes iyonk, Greg, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    Or the 50mm macro (with an adapter).
    ^&*( enablers...

I took a look and decided I needed the 60mm. Then I saw that Amazon had it on sale. INCOMING. Promised by Wednesday.

The 50mm is very nice, and will find a home on an older body - the 60mm slots nicely between the 45mm and the 75mm in my E-M1 bag. If it arrives in time
    I'll use it to be "that guest" at a wedding on 2 Jan.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

4. Likes CFR, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    ^&*( enablers...

I took a look and decided I needed the 60mm. Then I saw that Amazon had it on sale. INCOMING. Promised by Wednesday.

The 50mm is very nice, and will find a home on an older body - the 60mm slots nicely between the 45mm and the 75mm in my E-M1 bag. If it arrives in time
    I'll use it to be "that guest" at a wedding on 2 Jan.
    Wise choice. You're going to love that lens. Trust me. Now: who are the ^&* enablers?

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Wise choice. You're going to love that lens. Trust me. Now: who are the ^&* enablers?
    Well, I love the 12mm, the 45mm, and the 75mm (my current mFT lineup)

I also love the 11-22mm, the 40-150mm, and the 50mm 1:2 macro from the previous generation. These can go on both old and new (with an adaptor) bodies.
    Perhaps my favorite is the 11-22mm - but it's almost always "stuck at 11"

All for different reasons. Once the 60mm 1:1 macro arrives, it may be time to start looking seriously at a fish-eye.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

All for different reasons. Once the 60mm 1:1 macro arrives, it may be time to start looking seriously at a fish-eye.
    I should get a fish-eye, but the ones I like are a bit too expensive and I need a few other lenses first, to complement the options I already have.

Well, I love the 12mm, the 45mm, and the 75mm (my current mFT lineup)

I also love the 11-22mm, the 40-150mm, and the 50mm 1:2 macro from the previous generation. These can go on both old and new (with an adaptor) bodies.
    Perhaps my favorite is the 11-22mm - but it's almost always "stuck at 11"

Despite being pretty huge on the OMD-E M1, I still really like the 4/3 9-18mm. I'll use that with the adapter for a while yet.