Likes Likes:  1

Thread: REDUCED!! Steinhart Ocean Two Orange/Blue - Rare

REDUCED!! Steinhart Ocean Two Orange/Blue - Rare

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale I have one of the best examples Steinhart's Ocean 2 line. The rare bird that is the blue/orange model.

This is one of the models in the O2 line that sold out the quickest and one can see why. The blue/orange combo is stunning.

This watch really does look much more expensive than it is. Stepped dial, applied markers with BGW9 lume, lumed sapphire bezel BGW9, ETA 2824 Elabore movement.

crystal and bezel are flawless. Very small marks on caseback and case. I've tried to capture them the best I could.

The watch comes with all original boxes, papers, and tags.

Will come shipped on a very nice blue with orange contrast stitching leather strap and with a brand new unused bracelet.

These don't come up very often at all so don't lose out on this one.

Asking $475 NET.

NO TRADES. US ONLY. PayPal ONLY.

Payment is expected within the hour, if payment is not received I reserve the right to move on to the next buyer.

(last pic is member PJS' property, it shows the colors very well)
    Please excuse any dust in the photos
    Last edited by r.palace; Jan 1, 2016 at 04:41 PM.

2. Likes Chase liked this post
    Christmas Day Reduction

Heading to the PO soon, if payment is received before 12PM EST, I can have the watch shipped out today

Reduced to $490 Net to me

REDUCED!! Steinhart Ocean Two Orange/Blue - Rare

Sold
    Last edited by r.palace; Jan 1, 2016 at 04:41 PM.