Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie belly Laughs × 3

Movie belly Laughs × 3

Ok... 'Spies like us' has just started on Irish TV.

I do find Chervy Chase very funny and it got me thinking about movie scenes that have had me in tears laughing!

I've pick 3 and maybe a few of you guys will do the same?

1 The furry wall scene in 'get him to the Greek!

2 The Gene Hackman scene in 'young frankenstein' where he sets light to the monsters thumb instead of the cigar!

3 The failed attempts to enter the house in 'Home alone'..

Very much a slapstick fan

Sent from my GT-I9505

Blog Entries
    The chase scene in Raising Arizona where Nicholas Cage has stolen the diapers gets me every time.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    The chase scene in Raising Arizona where Nicholas Cage has stolen the diapers gets me every time.

Jeannie
    God yes ! I second that. One of the all time underrated classic comedies.

Sent secretly from my iPhone so the wife doesn't know I'm talking about "bloody watches" again !

well the one from me is from pump up the volume when there the bit will them all going a bit bad and you see this huge blow up item go flying across the car park
    or some of the scene in firefly

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I saw the thread title and clicked specifically to post Raising Arizona. Full of beautiful touches. I love the bit when he hides his magazines, starts to leave and has to turn back and has to quickly, mechanically flip through them before hiding them again.

6. Likes Hayseed Brown liked this post
    Blog Entries
    "Yew've got a panty on yer haid, son."

Jeannie

8. Likes The Watch Smeller, GaryF liked this post
    Every scene from TP and As
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I saw the thread title and clicked specifically to post Raising Arizona. Full of beautiful touches. I love the bit when he hides his magazines, starts to leave and has to turn back and has to quickly, mechanically flip through them before hiding them again.
    Pretty much everything about Nick cage's character and how he portrays him in the film is funny. The dopey expression he carries off so well always gets me giggling

Sent secretly from my iPhone so the wife doesn't know I'm talking about "bloody watches" again !

11. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    [QUOTE=Jeannie;11185]"Yew've got a panty on yer haid, son."

I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got
    Better hurry it up, I'm in dutch with the wife.

13. Likes Jeannie, GaryF liked this post
    babys day out.... maybe but I thought it was over the top but my niece thinks it's the funiest thing out there at the minute probably scene it like 60 times so maybe that's why .. just thought of one fiercer creatures
    Last edited by is that my watch; Nov 23, 2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: spelling not good
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1