So I was playing on Stowa's website the other day and it looks like Schauer watches are back. Jorg Schauer took a break from producing Schauer watches a few years back to focus on the Stowa lineup. Apparently he still sold them in the Japanese market, but it has been a while since they were offered for sale elsewhere.

Jorg is celebrating the 25th anniversary of Schauer watches this year, which may explain the availability of the watches again. The 25th anniversary is accompanied by a raffle with the prize being a Schauer chronograph for one lucky person. According to this special page on Stowa's website, Jorg is making a limited number of Schauer watches available under the slogan "Schauer for Stowa."

I'm glad to see Schauer making a return to his eponymous watches. There are currently 6 Schauer models available.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 8.44.46 PM.png
Views: 368
Size:  250.9 KB

I'm hoping that Jorg will continue to introduce additional Schauer models. In addition to the rose gold-handed Einzeger, another line I'd like to see him revisit is the Digital. If you haven't seen any of these models, here are pictures of the Digital 1, 2, and 3 models.

Name:  Digital1_shop_800.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  197.4 KB

Name:  Digital2_shop_800.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  Digital_3_shop_800.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  147.9 KB