Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Got some springbars, at last.

Got some springbars, at last.

My son ruined the original 16mm springbars on his blue G 2900f so I replaced them with some rubbish ones from ebay. They lasted about a month before they too got ruined. I've now ordered some 1.8mm thick ones from cousins uk so hopefully these should last a bit longer. Anyone found extra strong ones?

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have not. But I am keen to hear. Let us know how these work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man of Kent,
    I have not heard of any like that either. BTW, that blue G-2900 is a real looker of a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocat View Post
    Man of Kent,
    I have not heard of any like that either. BTW, that blue G-2900 is a real looker of a watch.
    Thanks. I spent ages researching smallish g's as the baby g's are aimed mainly at girls. I have two boys, 6 and 9. I couldn't buy for one without the other so got two identical watches and cut the straps down. It looks ok on the 9 year old but a bit big on the other. The 9 year old has done 2 or 3 sets of springbars but the youngest is still on originals.
    Those watches are great though, good features that every boy loves, including me!