Likes Likes:  267
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 12 January 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_T View Post
    DOXA day

This one is dangerously beautiful -- it should be illegal!

you have beyond amazing Collection Danny! enjoy them with happy heart and great health!

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    the Orient looks beautiful on your strap.
    Thank you my friend.. it is a nice Orient for sure and feel so good on the wrist.. luv it!

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    guess?

put it on my wide flex bracelet to beef it up - makes a 34m look like a 38Name:  quartz1.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  70.5 KB think it works

Certina DS Action Chrono.

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I've been out for a while (not that most of you noticed) so I figured I'd go ahead and jump back in for a WRUW thread. Since my watch addiction has been waning lately (just a phase I'm sure) I've found myself switching watches around a lot less (well there was that one week where I wore a different watch 7 days in a row). I've been sticking to the trusty GMT-II quite a bit, so today is no exception. Have a great day everyone (and rest of the day or evening for our other-side-of-the-world members).

Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I've been out for a while (not that most of you noticed) so I figured I'd go ahead and jump back in for a WRUW thread. Since my watch addiction has been waning lately (just a phase I'm sure) I've found myself switching watches around a lot less (well there was that one week where I wore a different watch 7 days in a row). I've been sticking to the trusty GMT-II quite a bit, so today is no exception. Have a great day everyone (and rest of the day or evening for our other-side-of-the-world members).

I've noticed.
    I would keep that 1 on for sometime as well. Hopefully the waning is just a phase. Nice to see you back & what a way to jump back in

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

10. Likes iyonk, bu11itt, JAGtime liked this post
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Cushion Diastar
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

The new one.

P1110114 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P1110118 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And just for Iyonk a rare wristy. Despite the appearance from this angle, there is no lug overhang. Exactly 0mm of overhang.

Name:  Beast.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  45.1 KB