Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casio Watches for Holiday Gifts this year - What are you giving?

This will be my first runner. Just for the looks,i am not a runner or what so ever.... I wanted the STW-1000 for a long time. Big display,Multi Band 6 and solar. And a Casio.

New Frogman on New Years Eve

3. Likes Phantasm, usertom liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
    That is great! Very colorful. Is that a rare model? I have only seen those in black and in grey.

What a great gift - and he took a nice photo of it too.
    It was a limited edition together with the gray one. The yellow one has the Tokio city code in the backlight and the gray has the New York city code.

Cheers, Sedi

5. Likes Phantasm liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    This will be my first runner. Just for the looks,i am not a runner or what so ever.... I wanted the STW-1000 for a long time. Big display,Multi Band 6 and solar. And a Casio.
    Great choice. I love mine. I AM a runner, but I haven't used my STW-1000 for that purpose in quite some time. (I have gone to running watches with GPS tracking, website connectivity, etc.) Nevertheless, I consult my STW-1000 almost daily. It lives on a windowsill in my bedroom, never fails to sync, and is the official household keeper of the "Exact Correct Time".

I have all the holiday gift watches I wanted to get as gifts. I decided to give my brother the PRG270 instead and got my dad a PRW2500. The dual layer display on the PRW2500 is very nice.

Dad - Protrek PRW2500

Brother - Protrek PRG270 and G-Shock GW6900 plus a G-Shock CollecTower from Japan!

Brother-in-law - G-Shock Mudman 9000