Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For Sale: 1973 King Seiko 5625-7111 - REDUCED

Threaded View

For Sale: 1973 King Seiko 5625-7111 - REDUCED

Up for sale is my 1973 King Seiko 5625-7111 with date.

This watch is all original.

The watch is in excellent condition. It has not been polished at all. The edges are sharp. There are some minor dings and wear to the case, but overall the watch is in fantastic condition. There is one specific small ding on the bottom right lug, visible in the last phot.
    The dial and hands have no patina on it at all.
    The crystal has some minor scratches, but does not detract from the watch at all.
    The crown is the original KS signed crown.
    The watch is keeping good time, though I have not timed it. I don't wear the same watch two days in a row, but it keeps accurate time, especially for a vintage watch.
    The watch will come with four natos, including one cork nato from Detroit Strap Co. It will also come with two additional straps, an olive Phalanx from Crown and Buckle, and a brown Hirsch strap (which does not have a buckle).

Asking $450 obro shipped and insured, paid via PayPal, to the US. Canada and other countries will be shipped to at my discretion and at buyer's cost minus $5.85.

I am a long time member of WUS (as lactardjosh), have good feedback on that forum, and can provide references if requested.

PM if interested.

Photos:

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by josh; Dec 12, 2014 at 04:32 PM.