Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For Sale: 1969 Omega Chronostop 145.009

For Sale: 1969 Omega Chronostop 145.009

SOLD

Up for sale is my Omega Chronostop 145.009, dated by serial to 1969.

The watch is in very nice condition. It has some wear consistent with its age.
    The plexi crystal is original and contains the Omega logo in the center. It has been polished with Polywatch.
    The dial is in very nice condition.
    The hands have some wear to them and the chrono seconds hand resets to slightly left of 12.
    The case back has some initials etched into it crudely and has been polished slightly.
    The crown is the original Omega signed crown.
    The watch is keeping good time, though I have not timed it. I don't wear the same watch two days in a row, but it keeps accurate time, especially for a vintage watch.
    The watch will come with 2 straps, a black strap and a brown strap from Crown and Buckle.

SOLD
    Asking $800 obro shipped and insured, paid via PayPal, to the US. Canada and other countries will be shipped to at my discretion and at buyer's cost minus $5.85.
    SOLD

I am a long time member of WUS (as lactardjosh), have good feedback on that forum, and can provide references if requested.

PM if interested.

Photos:

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by josh; Dec 7, 2014 at 05:41 PM.

still available

Still available, open to offers