Likes Likes:  122
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i am giving up on WUS...

Hybrid View

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    No, you will not see it here. Our only discussions regarding image hosting has been whether or not to raise the size limits. We have a lot of expandability as far as our storage and bandwidth is concerned, and as enthusiasts ourselves, we understand that quality photos are critical to the WIS experience.
    Sounds promising, looking forward to the growth it will bring!

No, you will not see it here. Our only discussions regarding image hosting has been whether or not to raise the size limits. We have a lot of expandability as far as our storage and bandwidth is concerned, and as enthusiasts ourselves, we understand that quality photos are critical to the WIS experience.
    You could include links to Photobucket, imgur, Flickr, Tumblr, and a plethora of hosting sites that people could use and link to.

Well, that rules me out, then!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes OTGabe, JAGtime, drickster liked this post
    I popped in there for a lookseee today. It felt weird. I will post about it in the Lounge.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    ^cheers sherr

7. Likes popoki nui liked this post

Just checked and it's official: I'm the proud owner of a collection of...stamps!

10. Likes JAGtime, popoki nui, I-B, geoffbot liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Are they really giving away gift cards now?

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Are they really giving away gift cards now?
    Yup

Prizes:

1st prize: $500 USD ebay gift card.
    2nd prize: $250 USD ebay gift card.
    3rd prize: $150 USD ebay gift card.
    + 8 runner up prizes of $75 USD ebay gift cards.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/movi...s-1245402.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mew88 View Post
    Yup

Prizes:

1st prize: $500 USD ebay gift card.
    2nd prize: $250 USD ebay gift card.
    3rd prize: $150 USD ebay gift card.
    + 8 runner up prizes of $75 USD ebay gift cards.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/movi...s-1245402.html
    Winning a gift certificate to fleabay is kinda like winning a gc to the landfill. I wouldn't be interested, even if I'd stayed.

S.

14. Likes Mew88, Samanator liked this post