Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Weight of the SD 116600? Head only please…

Weight of the SD 116600? Head only please…

Hey everyone
    Second post on these forums already…

Anyone care to chime in about the weight of the new Sea Dweller? It’s supposed to be around 170 grams with the bracelet on, which is not exactly light, but I’d like to know how much the head alone weighs.
    Do tell. And don't skimp on photos.

Thanks

I haven't had a scale around in years but the head W/O the bracelet is amazingly lighter. I like the feel of it as is but on NATO, super light. Probably didn't answer your question but there you go.
    Omega Speedmaster Ed White

Omega PO Chrono 45
    Rolex DSSD
    Seiko Pogue gold
    Deep Blue diver
    Zodiac oceanaire
    many Citizen and Seiko from the years.

And I was starting to despair...Thank you.
    Intending to wear the watch on bracelet, if and when I ever get one, was the main reason I asked; but it's good to know that it wears well on a Nato nonetheless.
    Thanks.

Mine with 9 links and the divers extension removed is about 163g. I find it more comfortable than the BLNR, due to the case back shape and the fine adjustment in the clasp. Brilliant watch the weight disappears on the wrist.

Thank you Primare.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimareSPA21 View Post
    Brilliant watch the weight disappears on the wrist.
    That sentence has nudged me one step closer to it.

6. Likes PrimareSPA21 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by e n n e a View Post
    Thank you Primare.

That sentence has nudged me one step closer to it.
    Don't know of anyone that's owned one that hated it. It just keeps growing on me, I was a little tentative at first but I'm so glad I went ahead. Like it more than the BLNR now. Good luck with your choice.