Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WatchObsession has landed at IWL !!!!

WatchObsession has landed at IWL !!!!

Hi guys,

Look forward to posting our passion for watches and straps, might be the day job but it all started years ago as a hobby and I am very fortunate to have turned it into my day job.

I have been blasted from time to time over on WUS for having hidden agendas within my posts in that I am trying to generate sales and raise my profile, those that really know me, know that just like every other normal guy with a passion for watches, I too am the same, hope this forum can appreciate the posts for what they actually are !!

Name:  1909392_969022826445728_493241872685905413_o.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  72.8 KB

2. Likes muddy250, Gandalf, DJW GB, Seriously, T Bone liked this post
    Good to see you here Gary :-)
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

4. Likes WatchObsession liked this post
    Blog Entries

Jeannie

6. Likes WatchObsession liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    Hi guys,

Look forward to posting our passion for watches and straps, might be the day job but it all started years ago as a hobby and I am very fortunate to have turned it into my day job.

I have been blasted from time to time over on WUS for having hidden agendas within my posts in that I am trying to generate sales and raise my profile, those that really know me, know that just like every other normal guy with a passion for watches, I too am the same, hope this forum can appreciate the posts for what they actually are !!

Name:  1909392_969022826445728_493241872685905413_o.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  72.8 KB
    Welcome. We don't have a different dealers and private sellers sales corner which is a little different. And feel free to tell us about you, your company and your watches.

8. Likes WatchObsession liked this post
    Blog Entries
    In other words, you have watches to sell? Post them on the sales corner. You have straps to sell? Post them on the sales corner.

10. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    In other words, you have watches to sell? Post them on the sales corner. You have straps to sell? Post them on the sales corner.
    Broker, I don't use the Forums to drum up business, yes I put the occasional sales post on but I am not one of these that 99% of what they post is sales.

There are loads of guys on here who will know who and what I am but as I said, I have a passion for watches, love straps and this led to "WatchObsession", if you want to see what I have to offer check us out, Google search should find us, or on my signature when I get time to do it lol !!! But the majority of my posts will be sharing in the knowledge / passion I have for watches. We have a huge library of straps, namely Hirsch, on watches and love to share these to offer people suggestions for suitable straps to match their own watches and show the difference a certain strap can make to a certain watch.

Blog Entries
    Broker, I don't use the Forums to drum up business, yes I put the occasional sales post on but I am not one of these that 99% of what they post is sales.

There are loads of guys on here who will know who and what I am but as I said, I have a passion for watches, love straps and this led to "WatchObsession", if you want to see what I have to offer check us out, Google search should find us, or on my signature when I get time to do it lol !!! But the majority of my posts will be sharing in the knowledge / passion I have for watches. We have a huge library of straps, namely Hirsch, on watches and love to share these to offer people suggestions for suitable straps to match their own watches and show the difference a certain strap can make to a certain watch.
    That's wonderful and we hope you will continue to do that. But we need content everywhere, including our sales corner, so feel free to make use of it.

Jeannie

13. Likes Seriously, Broker liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    But we need content everywhere, including our sales corner, so feel free to make use of it. Jeannie
    Okay guys, I get it !! POST POST POST EVERYWHERE !!!

I never felt your agend was hidden

16. Likes T Bone, Der Amf, GaryF, Gandalf liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Okay guys, I get it !! POST POST POST EVERYWHERE !!!
    Well it's more of a "use the tools as they are designed". And they are designed to give private sellers and dealers a place to sell their goods. We want good merchandise and good sellers. And as best as I can tell you provide both of those.