Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WatchObsession has landed at IWL !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexvil View Post
    I never felt your agend was hidden
    Thanks Lexvil, as I used to point out, I could have had another account, as others do, that simply posts links etc to their business, we like to be honest and upfront and not hide behind "A OTHER" with a clear hidden agenda !

Welcome! I like your Hirsch straps very much and often recommend them.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Welcome! I like your Hirsch straps very much and often recommend them.
    Thanks Geoff, all recommendations gratefully welcomed !!! and we enjoy sharing pics of our Hirsch straps !!

4. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    Thanks Geoff, all recommendations gratefully welcomed !!! and we enjoy sharing pics of our Hirsch straps !!

You're welcome. Why didn't I win the watch roll photo competition?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

J/K, Welcome to the Forum. You have and post some great pics, really like the two above in this thread (and the Steinhart is really rockin'!).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Well, there goes the neighborhood.

J/K, Welcome to the Forum. You have and post some great pics, really like the two above in this thread (and the Steinhart is really rockin'!).
    I went to the website to see if I could find a pic of the inside of that watch band. Intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    I went to the website to see if I could find a pic of the inside of that watch band. Intriguing.
    Which band, the Hirsch Terra on the Steinhart or the Hirsch Robby on the Sinn ?

Blog Entries
    Robby. That would look awesome with a yellow stitching interior on a yellow faced Breitling Emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Robby. That would look awesome with a yellow stitching interior on a yellow faced Breitling Emergency.
    I'll see if I can take dig out / take some pictures of the Robby in Yellow in the next day or two for you to see the detail, unfortunately not on a Breitling Emergency, but you'll get the idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    I'll see if I can take dig out / take some pictures of the Robby in Yellow in the next day or two for you to see the detail, unfortunately not on a Breitling Emergency, but you'll get the idea.
    Don't go to a lot of trouble on my account. I've just never seen that strap before and I liked it.