Likes Likes:  78
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: so did anybody get anything with the black friday/cyber monday sales?

Hybrid View

Got a smokin' hot deal on this Seiko SSC017. Sorry for the cell phone pics, I need to dig out a proper camera!

Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

2. Likes JAGtime, shemp, Rob, timekeeper liked this post
    They have Thanksgiving in Malaysia?

4. Likes timekeeper liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    They have Thanksgiving in Malaysia?
    Any chance for sales really lol

6. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    Any chance for sales really lol
    Ah, I see.

'Murica -- spreading the goodwill of conspicuous consumption across the world, one Black Friday at a time.

Yes. This:

68 or 69% off. That put it in Seiko 5 territory, in my town at least, for a 50th Anniversary of the Diastar Limited Edition. Bought it online Friday and had it yesterday morning. Gotta love Ashford.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Yes. This:

68 or 69% off. That put it in Seiko 5 territory, in my town at least, for a 50th Anniversary of the Diastar Limited Edition. Bought it online Friday and had it yesterday morning. Gotta love Ashford.
    Dang! That's a fantastic deal!

I got this Orient Star Seeker from Island Watch. I had an Orient Star Retrograde and stupidly sold it, so I was looking for an excuse to pick up another Orient Star. Saw this deal and jumped on it. I'm wearing it for the second day in a row (which is a breech of my usual watch protocol) so I must like it.

Orient Star Seeker-2 by fortsonre, on Flickr

Orient Star Seeker-6 by fortsonre, on Flickr

Orient Star Seeker-4 by fortsonre, on Flickr

10. Likes Henry Krinkle, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rfortson View Post
    Dang! That's a fantastic deal!

I got this Orient Star Seeker from Island Watch. I had an Orient Star Retrograde and stupidly sold it, so I was looking for an excuse to pick up another Orient Star. Saw this deal and jumped on it. I'm wearing it for the second day in a row (which is a breech of my usual watch protocol) so I must like it.

Orient Star Seeker-2 by fortsonre, on Flickr

Orient Star Seeker-6 by fortsonre, on Flickr

Orient Star Seeker-4 by fortsonre, on Flickr

Nice one! I am breaking my protocol too, the new Diastar is on my wrist for the third day in a row! And, yeah, that was the cheapest I have ever seen a new mechanical Diastar listed for. I got a mechanical New Original for my wife a year or two ago for under $500 and I thought that was fantastic.

Too good a deal on this one to pass up. I also ordered the bracelet with it.

13. Likes Moroz, shemp, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamJ View Post
    Too good a deal on this one to pass up. I also ordered the bracelet with it.

ditto and ditto, but in blue.
    Name:  Otago_b_03.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  66.2 KB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hwa; Dec 3, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

15. Likes timekeeper, DJW GB liked this post
    Nothing for me, but my wife and I went on line and finished the Christmas shopping for our three girls, my dad, a few others... so about 90 % of the Christmas shopping is done WITHOUT setting foot in the madhouse of a mall. I've never felt so efficient!