Likes Likes:  29
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Black Friday purchase.

I can't believe the anchor on the dial rotates! What a great looking watch. Is the case steel or some Rado ceramic magic?

All I bought on Black Friday was some Nato straps.

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post

My Black Friday purchase.

Congrats! It's a wonderful and iconic piece! I believe a Rado is in my future at some point! Wear this in health and happiness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I can't believe the anchor on the dial rotates! What a great looking watch. Is the case steel or some Rado ceramic magic?

All I bought on Black Friday was some Nato straps.
    The case is tungsten carbide. I think it's technically a ceramic. They've been making watches out of it since 1962.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Dec 4, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I can't believe the anchor on the dial rotates!.

The anchors rotate on all automatic Rados apart from the mineral dials where they are painted or applied.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches