It was strange when Jeannie reminded me in an another thread ,that this forum is approximately only three weeks old or so in real practice ,it doesn't seem, to me at least that that is the time frame - seem to have been here much longer-although of course it was much longer for those responsible for its inception -seems like , apart from the limited content of course at this embryonic stage ,that it has been around for some time - and it is a credit to those who have gone from that 'idea' to how it is playing out and what seems to be a smooth transition into what no doubt will become a force to be reckoned with and certainly there is a freshness and much more relaxed approach by the mods than we have been used to , so as many were present there [mods] , i can only surmise they too were governed by the then politic of that forum , well done to those and indeed to the members who seem to have benefited from this new start -even those that we knew generally to be cantankerous -[no names -they know who they are] seem to be a little more mellow i do hope that continues -it can take some time for a lower league team to make its way into the premier division but it can and has happened many times -Name:  only-three-weeks-to-go.png
Views: 219
Size:  103.9 KB