Likes Likes:  610
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 23 February 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    to be honest sounds right to me I don't get on well with autos myself remember selling one as faulty because it stop and started and the person who bought it has never had a problem with it so I got a couple in my collection still but I always wind them but ... so maybe it not so much the active and more the motion used to wind the watch up by the fly wheel but it's a beauty so a bit of a wind in the morning is a small price to pay to wear it my friend
    Ismy, thanks for your thoughts on this. I agree, hand winding my watch is a small price to pay if I can get my watch working reasonably well.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    I've become more partial to hand-wind movements since retirement. Seiko 7s26's used to stop on me before retirement but now they'll all do it, even if infrequently. My Rolex is least likely to do it, ETA 2824s are most likely to do it.

I smoke and drink with my left hand for the health of my watches.
    LOL! This is very good information, so thanks very much!