Likes Likes:  4,425
Page 490 of 664 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 6636

Thread: The cars and bikes thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Not really, no. They’re fine cars, but they don’t give me the fizz. Feels like a big step back too, after having owned a Boxster and a Z4. Like I’d never be able to enjoy it without comparing it to them.
    Hmm. I don't feel that way after owning Audis. I love my MX5. I think you should at least test drive one, you might have a change of heart... then again maybe not.

Not really, no. They’re fine cars, but they don’t give me the fizz. Feels like a big step back too, after having owned a Boxster and a Z4. Like I’d never be able to enjoy it without comparing it to them.
    I have never driven a Boxster but personally not loved the Z4s I have driven. They are a lot heavier then the MX5 and feel it. I haven't driven a M version though or the newest gen (unless the Supra counts which I was super unimpressed by). I also tend to prefer the Japanese stuff over German too though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Hmm. I don't feel that way after owning Audis. I love my MX5. I think you should at least test drive one, you might have a change of heart... then again maybe not.
    I mean, I’ve driven the first three generations. I’m open to trying it, but I doubt the ND will change my mind.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

I mean, I’ve driven the first three generations. I’m open to trying it, but I doubt the ND will change my mind.

They're cool cars but I thought you wanted something a little larger inside.

New Nissan Z reveal is tonight.

6. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    They're cool cars but I thought you wanted something a little larger inside.
    That’s true, the ND MX-5 is one of the few cars that’s actually smaller than my Z4.

8. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
    Hmm, that’s interesting. The concepts for that look really good. I have to admit to not being super excited about the Z, because I drove the 350Z, 350ZR, and 370Z, and I never really found them all that engaging (the major controls were too vague and had all the wrong feel for me). I also worry that it’ll be a late 2022 release with shortages and markups and I am not going to go through waiting lists and paying over retail to a Z car.

It’s a shame though, the 350Z still looks amazing. I just wish I liked driving them.

I am in the same boat as you on the Z. Although I did like the G35 even though they are basically the same car. I think cause the G35 was trying to be a grand touring car versus the sports car that the Z is and it just worked out better. My impression is a lot carried over from the 370Z to the new one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

11. Likes Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
    In this photo it looks very Aston Martin 'ish.

(photo credit to Bill Howard and Forbes staff)

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

The headline sounds good, lets see if it can deliver.