Likes Likes:  3,452
Page 536 of 545 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5442

Thread: The cars and bikes thread!

  1. #5351
    Weather hasn't been great for riding, but after a month I have reached the magic 620+ miles to trigger the service light and also the mileage for the first oil change. An oil change at home this week and a trip to the dealer, then I can start hammering on this V4 a little more.




  2. Likes tribe125, scottjc liked this post
  3. #5352
    Member pacifico66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Close to Providence RI
    Posts
    1,526
    Test drove a Raptor today this one coming for me in three weeks it's not nearly as ridiculous as I thought when it comes to a daily driver so I went for it

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

  4. Likes scottjc, Samanator, geoffbot liked this post
  5. #5353
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    21,456
    Blog Entries
    5


    https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a39843195/2023-toyota-supra-manual/


    Now that the V6 manual Jag F-Type is dead, I think the Supra just became the most desirable car on the market under $100K to me. Funny how it even looks better knowing there’s a manual inside. Still a little busy, but I can live with that.
    Last edited by Raza; May 21, 2022 at 05:13 PM.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  6. Likes geoffbot liked this post
  7. #5354
    Moderator - Central tribe125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    17,411
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    Test drove a Raptor today this one coming for me in three weeks it's not nearly as ridiculous as I thought when it comes to a daily driver so I went for it

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

    15 mpg?

    I couldn’t…

  8. #5355
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    21,456
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    15 mpg?

    I couldn’t…
    Well, you’ve got to remember, those are US gallons. It’s more like 18mpg where you live.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  9. #5356
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    22,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post


    https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a39843195/2023-toyota-supra-manual/


    Now that the V6 manual Jag F-Type is dead, I think the Supra just became the most desirable car on the market under $100K to me. Funny how it even looks better knowing there’s a manual inside. Still a little busy, but I can live with that.
    Yep. Were it a drop top I'd very seriously consider one.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

  10. #5357
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    22,382
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    15 mpg?

    I couldn’t…
    I just paid 1.89 a litre so yeah me either. Gas is a lot cheaper than freedomland. And their gallons are smaller axtusoly - 15 is like 18 hours. Still crap.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

  11. #5358
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    21,456
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Yep. Were it a drop top I'd very seriously consider one.
    Probably won’t ever build a full convertible, but they did a one-off targa.

    https://pitpad.com/2021/08/04/a-targ...a-closer-look/

    If they did a 3.0 with a manual and removable roof, I think that would be it for me.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  12. Likes geoffbot liked this post
  13. #5359
    Member pacifico66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Close to Providence RI
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I just paid 1.89 a litre so yeah me either. Gas is a lot cheaper than freedomland. And their gallons are smaller axtusoly - 15 is like 18 hours. Still crap.
    Yes the mileage is 3 miles per gallon less than I currently get but since fuel costs are a non starter for me at least for now and technically fits the criteria for a company vehicle (color) and it's a truck what the heck right

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

  14. Likes scottjc liked this post
  15. #5360
    El bot. geoffbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    22,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Probably won’t ever build a full convertible, but they did a one-off targa.

    https://pitpad.com/2021/08/04/a-targ...a-closer-look/

    If they did a 3.0 with a manual and removable roof, I think that would be it for me.
    Fast and furious one bro
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us