Likes Likes:  4,425
Page 31 of 664 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: The cars and bikes thread!

Blog Entries
    I'd wait for the new model to come out. The new Mazda3 looks so much better and has a much nicer interior.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I'd wait for the new model to come out. The new Mazda3 looks so much better and has a much nicer interior.
    If you are referring to the new one available in the States, then yes, I agree, but I'm not sure the pic I posted was the latest one available in the UK. It may already be there.

Is there another one other than the newest here (started in 2014 I believe) coming soon?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    If you are referring to the new one available in the States, then yes, I agree, but I'm not sure the pic I posted was the latest one available in the UK. It may already be there.

Is there another one other than the newest here (started in 2014 I believe) coming soon?
    I can only imagine they've got another in the pipeline, but I admit to not having my ear to the ground on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    But it sure is pretty.

I just came to this thread to post that I saw one of those this morning a block from my house. That would certainly be an entertaining option.
    I saw the McLaren again on my way home. It appears that it lives a couple block away from me.

5. Likes gnuyork, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Edit - amusingly the eco boost has more power and torque than the v6! Still 530 pcm.
    Ecoboost is just an unfortunate name for a great system of direct injection and twin turbo. I have 2 ecoboost vehicles and love them both. Both are v6 ecoboost, and one is 1st Gen which I am probably going to trade up on.

I've never cared to weigh them on paper vs anything else, that's not really my interest. But I can attest that 'ecoboost' is fun. I just want good power and the ability to maneuver it properly. Neither show turbo lag and both handle great.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

7. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    I'll see what the 2016 mps looks like
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Running the Grizzly 600 hard the last week, tooling thru the woods with my son on a big farm

Blog Entries
    Well, I just looked and was shocked to find out that Mitsubishi still sells the Evo in the US. And fully loaded, it has 291hp, leather seats, a manual transmission, a sunroof, and a nav system for around $41K. In comparison, a BMW 320i xDrive has 180hp, a standard automatic, and comparably equipped costs $43K. Really gives me hope that there are still new cars worth buying. Evo GSR has just moved to the top of my list for post-graduation cars.

11. Likes geoffbot, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Running the Grizzly 600 hard the last week, tooling thru the woods with my son on a big farm

I was just up north last week, tooling around in the woods too (but on foot). Very nice weather!!

13. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Well, I just looked and was shocked to find out that Mitsubishi still sells the Evo in the US. And fully loaded, it has 291hp, leather seats, a manual transmission, a sunroof, and a nav system for around $41K. In comparison, a BMW 320i xDrive has 180hp, a standard automatic, and comparably equipped costs $43K. Really gives me hope that there are still new cars worth buying. Evo GSR has just moved to the top of my list for post-graduation cars.

If you look on the used market, there are a ton of great cars out there under $43k. You can pick up a 2-3yr old M3 for that $$$.