Likes Likes:  11

Thread: A few of my Chinese watches..

A few of my Chinese watches..

Hi all

I just looked through my pics and could only find a pic of these Alpha Triple daters I actually sold the black dialled one to a friend at work but missed it so ended up buying it back!!

Name:  a couple o chinese triple daters..jpg
Views: 92
Size:  67.6 KB

I'll have to find the rest out and take some pics...

Cheers, John

Very nice john and welcome to the forum. DW.

3. Likes is that my watch, Strela167 liked this post

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DJW GB View Post
    Very nice john and welcome to the forum. DW.

Thanks DJ

I typed the title out, I then went looking for pics in my Photobucket and found I only had pics of these two watches!! I've a little few more Chinese watches but should have changed the title as there's not enough with just two pics to qualify for 'A few'!!

Cheers, John

5. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Thanks DJ

I typed the title out, I then went looking for pics in my Photobucket and found I only had pics of these two watches!! I've a little few more Chinese watches but should have changed the title as there's not enough with just two pics to qualify for 'A few'!!

Cheers, John
    not that really matters but you can edit your title in edit post then go advance and then you can correct it if you want but hey not that it matters I am sure you can always add to it when you feel like or when you take them later on or not we are pretty laid back here
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    not that really matters but you can edit your title in edit post then go advance and then you can correct it if you want but hey not that it matters I am sure you can always add to it when you feel like or when you take them later on or not we are pretty laid back here
    Thanks for the tip (I'm a bit of a computer thickie!! )

Cheers, John

no worries .. took me a good year to suss the system out and there's still things I don't know
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Welcome John!

Nice moonphases, I'm missing 1 for my collection & have been eyeballing a few contenders.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842