We're all crazy WIS's here, able and willing to pick small faults with even the finest of watches. (1mm too big, cut off numerals, sub dial too small etc). When "normal" people hear our complaints they think we are crazy.

Some of these faults put us off buying the watch, but some don't, We even buy and own watches we pick faults with. In our eyes there are very few "the perfect one"

so here goes a little game for Easter, pick one of your watches - it could be your best or your favourite and say "this watch would be perfect if .........

For me, my favourite is my Omega Aqua Terra because it ticks more of my boxes than my others. Its a perfect size at 38.5mm and around 12mm thick, mostly brushed case and bracelet with some light polishing in parts to effect, great looking movement, dark matte/teak dial, date window, short lugs, long power reserve - in short things i appreciate, a great sporty dressy type all rounder.

Name:  IMAG1516.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  69.9 KBName:  IMAG1518.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  73.9 KBName:  IMAG1519.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  61.1 KBName:  IMAG1521.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  71.2 KB

However, the lume is pretty poor/sparse - to the point where theres no point to it - it lasts for no time at all - either have it or don't, but don't do silly quarter measures.

So

"This watch would be perfect if ............ The lume was applied to a good lasting level"

Ps. I didn't even mention that the minute hand needed lume applied to the stalk and not just the arrow head!!