Likes Likes:  102
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: IWL Anniversary NATO - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Sounds good mate, it would look great on my pilot
    well lets see who can do better then design number four let's see them
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Is there a stainless steel version ?
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

4. Likes popoki nui, Colin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Is there a stainless steel version ?
    Yes, the hardware is stainless steel

As far as a time-frame, meeting a Nov deadline would be easy from now. Production is usually stated as 30-45 business days but it's usually less than that in my experience. I'd say as long as production was started by Sept 15th we'd have no problem receiving and shipping everything for a Nov11th arrival. Although Nov 11th is a Federal Holiday in the USA. So better to aim for the 10th as an arrival date which would mean the 6th would be the latest shipping date. Extend that shipping date a week or more for international purchases.

Anything else that I missed?
    Kody

6. Likes is that my watch, Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Yes, the hardware is stainless steel

As far as a time-frame, meeting a Nov deadline would be easy from now. Production is usually stated as 30-45 business days but it's usually less than that in my experience. I'd say as long as production was started by Sept 15th we'd have no problem receiving and shipping everything for a Nov11th arrival. Although Nov 11th is a Federal Holiday in the USA. So better to aim for the 10th as an arrival date which would mean the 6th would be the latest shipping date. Extend that shipping date a week or more for international purchases.

Anything else that I missed?
    Not trying to complicate things but would there be a choice of SS/PVD hardware?

Liking Chico 's 1 & 4 - great thread idea - would be interested.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think the purpose of this thread is to create potential designs. Voting is to take place later. So, artists get busy.

I like the idea of somehow incorporating the letters "I W L" into the design but this may prove too difficult. At this stage, anything is possible. Right?

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I think the purpose of this thread is to create potential designs. Voting is to take place later. So, artists get busy.

I like the idea of somehow incorporating the letters "I W L" into the design but this may prove too difficult. At this stage, anything is possible. Right?

-hayday
    yep as many different ideas as possible would be grand then say four or five would be short listed to vote on I think was the general thought
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Not trying to complicate things but would there be a choice of SS/PVD hardware?
    In my opinion, it would have to be an either / or. Each "variant" in design is another 300 MOQ. So if we did 22mm PVD and 22mm SS that's 600 straps. I'm not saying it cannot be done, I would just need the buy-in from members that they are going to purchase the straps in enough quantity that I'm not sitting on a boat-load of inventory. Basically I'm hoping that I can come near to the break-even on this. If I'm not quite at break-even that's fine, I'm willing to accept the risk of having a large inventory of straps as I believe they will sell over time. Heck we could do PVD, Stainless and Brushed if everyone wants to buy each variant lol
    Kody

Can we do a wafer thin leather nato with IWL embossed into it instead ?

and when I say wafer thin , I mean waffer thin

Price might be completely different but might lend itself to a smaller production run and give us more chance of width and hardware variations

I'd certainly buy into that , not sure I would with a nylon nato though.

I'll try to make a design....... I'll definitely buy one tho

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches