Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Citizen Eco Drive Black Canvas Watch, Verdict: +1

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    is there a version with better contrast? like white hands on black dial with the exact same design?
    my poor sight would have difficuties for quick glance... as cool as stealth trend in some watches.. i personaly find them less practical in low light..

Thanks for sharing Bill!
    Oh yes, it is a hard watch to read at times. There's an alternative Citizen Eco-Drive that I like, with red hands that contrast well with a black face. It's model number BM8475-26E, and costs the same (under $150 US):

Name:  281737205_MV_ZM_JAR.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  62.4 KB

It's nice to have a few watches that you can grab and go, and know that they'll be displaying the right time when you put them on.

Bill

2. Likes iyonk, tribe125 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Adler View Post
    It's nice to have a few watches that you can grab and go, and know that they'll be displaying the right time when you put them on.

Bill
    Ameeennnn to that!

thank you very much Bill!