Likes Likes:  840
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: <<<<<$$$$$ WRUW - NOV '15 $$$$$>>>>>

These two today.

The e-data module on the g2900 is still extremely handy even after 12 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Great lookin' indoor picture Greg!

in the mood for auto diver beside my 5030 (5030c still my king of wrist time, still i enjoy other watches just to have more fun from this hobby..)

007 back on leather..

have a great day everybody!

PS: i just love and appreciate that this small forum appreciate watches in general.. most member have wide assortment of G and also some other auto and analog quartz watches..
    no auto vs g-shock, no bashing of some sort of watch and no complain with the variation in WRUW..

tom have rolex and citizen diver, d2mac have various nice analoq and auto, Greg starting the fascination with auto and analog quartz legibility, sedi and kronos with seikos, hamilton and so on, and also some other member that occationaly visit us here....
    you guys ROCKS!

Miyota driven lume dialed diver!

Sent with Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Great shot Tom .. looks like you are enjoying some great weather.
    Thanks a lot Greg Yes the weather has been ️awesome lately! Look

Sent from my iPhone 6+

7. Likes Greg, iyonk, is that my watch liked this post

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    PS: i just love and appreciate that this small forum appreciate watches in general.. most member have wide assortment of G and also some other auto and analog quartz watches..
    no auto vs g-shock, no bashing of some sort of watch and no complain with the variation in WRUW..

tom have rolex and citizen diver, d2mac have various nice analoq and auto, Greg starting the fascination with auto and analog quartz legibility, sedi and kronos with seikos, hamilton and so on, and also some other member that occationaly visit us here....
    you guys ROCKS!
    Well said Iyonk ... great forum .................

Comfort and legibility win the day.
    Last edited by Greg; Nov 18, 2015 at 11:11 PM.

Back to my reliable companion.. DW-5030c on 5600MS bezel and gw5000 strap.. the only watch i put on my night stand and always within reach..
    i didn't take its picture a lot lately, but will always be my fav..
    have a great day everybody!