Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Cartier AD recommendations

Cartier AD recommendations

I am looking for a Cartier Tank Solo Quartz model for my fiancé. Plan to give it to her the morning of our wedding. Curious to know if anyone can recommend an AD (feel free to PM me)? Outside of the Cartier boutique the only other place I am familiar with that carries them is Torneau.
    Do Cartier ADs tend to negotiate on price? If not, I will likely just purchase at the boutique and take advantage of the free engraving.
    Any input is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.thewatchquest.com
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post
    I am looking for a Cartier Tank Solo Quartz model for my fiancé. Plan to give it to her the morning of our wedding. Curious to know if anyone can recommend an AD (feel free to PM me)? Outside of the Cartier boutique the only other place I am familiar with that carries them is Torneau.
    Do Cartier ADs tend to negotiate on price? If not, I will likely just purchase at the boutique and take advantage of the free engraving.

www.thewatchquest.com
    You could try Govberg in Philly; they are an AD. I've bought from them before, although not Cartier, and they will negotiate some, although they won't match GM prices.

3. Likes Ryanpatrick liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post

www.thewatchquest.com
    HQMilton has two used tanks. One is a pink dialed ladies Quartz. It's used but it might be worth a look. Here's the link:

http://www.hqmilton.com/watches/cart...ink-roman-dial

B.-

Wempe also carries Cartier. My father-in-law has purchased at least three of them there. Melanie, who is one of their sales reps, wears a nice little gold Tank and may tell you an interesting story of how she got it. I'm not sure if the discount would be worth it given the significance of the watch and the engraving available at the boutique.

6. Likes Der Amf, JAGtime liked this post