Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD : BNIB Borealis Sea Hawk Blue Dial

SOLD : BNIB Borealis Sea Hawk Blue Dial

***SOLD***

I'm selling my Blue Dial Sea Hawk. Catch and release for me.

Never been worn or sized. I only took off the plastic on the watch head and case back for a few minutes to take some pictures and promptly put the plastic back on. So here's your chance to save on a brand new one.

Asking $310 OBRO. Paypal ONLY. North America Sales Only. Pay Pal fees included. Shipping included w/in US only. Canadians please add $30 for the additional international shipping. Low Ballers will be politely ignored. Looking to sell to an active Leaguer member. No Trades at this time as I'm raising funds for another.

SPECS
    Case Size: 42mm x 50mm
    Screwed down crown
    Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
    120 clicks unidirectional ceramic bezel with BGW9 lume applied to indexes
    Seiko NH36 / 4R36 Automatic Movement
    316L Stainless Steel Case
    Lug Width: 22.00 mm
    Water Resistance: 1500 meters
    Case height: 15.9 mm
    316L Stainless steel bracelet with precision adjustable buckle
    Swiss Made BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and ceramic bezel
    Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid

PM me w/ any questions.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by zaskar36; Dec 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM.