Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meistersinger

I remember being delighted when I first came across pictures of this ^^^^^ The Montgomery Dial of one-handers

2. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I remember being delighted when I first came across pictures of this ^^^^^ The Montgomery Dial of one-handers
    I'm not familiar with that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    I'm not familiar with that reference.
    Montgomery Dials were on railroad watches. On them there are numerals for all 60 of the minutes (and often all 24 of the hours, too)

5. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Montgomery Dials were on railroad watches. On them there are numerals for all 60 of the minutes (and often all 24 of the hours, too)
    Appreciate the clarification, I wasn't aware that what's they were called.

7. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    I would get one (any) of their models in a heartbeat if they offered them in a smaller case size than 43mm.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    I would get one (any) of their models in a heartbeat if they offered them in a smaller case size than 43mm.
    Yup. I spent a bit of time trying them on at last year's SalonQP. Too darned big. It's a dilemma, though. The five-minute markers need high visibility, and that means big.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    The NEO, Pangea, and No.3 models are for you.
    --^^^--​Current Rotation--^^^--

Dress::Nomos Glashutte Tangente Datum
    Flieger::Laco B-Dial Pilot
    Diver::Certina DS Action
    Diver::Tudor Pelagos

I have admired Meistersinger watches for a few years now, and very recently decided to pick one up. Simplicity was the name of the game for me, so the No.1 suited my needs perfectly. I quite like the sunburst dial on this one - sort of a purple/grey colour (sorry, hard to see in my pics).
    Attached Images Attached Images   

12. Likes Bwana, Mediocre, Chase, OrangeSport liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by cedargrove View Post
    I have admired Meistersinger watches for a few years now, and very recently decided to pick one up. Simplicity was the name of the game for me, so the No.1 suited my needs perfectly. I quite like the sunburst dial on this one - sort of a purple/grey colour (sorry, hard to see in my pics).
    Very nice, I really like the #1..classic beauty

14. Likes cedargrove liked this post
    These fall into the category of very nice to look at, but I would never wear it. It would not rotate well with my other watches, so I just would not be able to tell time on it to the level I want. Now retired and down to one watch it may work.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!