Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What hardware do you use to view the forum?

Right now a nexus7, but also an IPad mini or sony Z1 compact when on the move. For writing longer posts, I usually use either a lenovo S210 or a homebrew desktop in a tiny 5mm alloy case which I wrote about in detail here.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/sad...ht-484256.html

Obviously it has been through a couple of upgrades since and is now on 8.1.

I'm on Mac, OSx 10.6.8 at work ( never upgraded) also Mac at home, and didn't switch to Mavericks either, but I believe I will upgrade now to Yosemite. I also use iPad mini.

Either on a Dell Latitude i7 laptop which is overdue for replacement, or on a iPhone5 with Tapatalk. I recently gave my iPad mini which I used quite a lot for forum browsing to one of my girls, so I need to get a new one some day.

90% iPad, 5% Mac, 5% PC.

Samsung galaxy 4 mini, using both tapatalk and the desktop version of the site on the chrome browser. I seem to be having teething troubles with tapatalk :-(

Sony Z1 compact using the Chrome browser.

Note: i clicked to view full/desktop site but once in that view, I can't see an option to go back to mobile version.

MacBook and iPad

Quote Originally Posted by drunken monkey View Post
    Sony Z1 compact using the Chrome browser.

Note: i clicked to view full/desktop site but once in that view, I can't see an option to go back to mobile version.
    That's a browser setting - open iwl in a new tab and it should default to the mob view?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Macbook Pro 13" at home, Motorola MotoG-4G on the move and an ageing pile of XP junk at work (shortly to be replaced with a custom built (by me) Shuttle DS81)

Blackberry Passport, no app. Just straight up browser view, which functions perfectly and looks smashing on this big beautiful screen.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

11. Likes Jeannie liked this post