Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another escapee says hello

Welcome and very nice collection you have there.

Great collection and nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquavit View Post
    That's very naughty Emre, for a minute I thought I'd strayed in to the wrong forum

The brand does seem to divide opinion; me, I just get on with enjoying wearing it.

Besides, show me a watch company that doesn't get creative with their marketing. Maybe I should start a poll; Bremont: Love them or Hate them?
    Joke aside,exquisite watches you have with the tendency to aviation & space theme.

4. Likes Aquavit liked this post
    Great pictures and collection.

Me Likey-

"Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

6. Likes Aquavit liked this post

The brand does seem to divide opinion; me, I just get on with enjoying wearing it.

Besides, show me a watch company that doesn't get creative with their marketing. Maybe I should start a poll; Bremont: Love them or Hate them?
    It's funny but owning one seemed a bit like a dirty little secret, mine is my long awaited Christmas present but I keep sneaking it out for a peek while the Mrs is not watching.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

8. Likes Aquavit liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    It's funny but owning one seemed a bit like a dirty little secret, mine is my long awaited Christmas present but I keep sneaking it out for a peek while the Mrs is not watching.
    Yes, I know what you mean Mark. It seems that some places (mentioning no names lol) tend to a herd mentality with opinions on Bremont and most of them won't ever have seen, let alone, tried one.

Is your package under the tree an SM500?
    Stephen

10. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Loving those Glycines - seriously underrated brand IMO.

cheers, Sedi

Yes, I know what you mean Mark. It seems that some places (mentioning no names lol) tend to a herd mentality with opinions on Bremont and most of them won't ever have seen, let alone, tried one.

Is your package under the tree an SM500?
    No, I have a MB2 with orange sides to wait for. I was in Aruba and had very nearly purchased a Datejust 2 but it didn't seem right. There are loads of watch shops and my wife and I wandered into another. She actually called me over to see the Bremont display. We chatted to the salesman who quickly realized I had half a clue, very low key sell. I was really impressed with the quality and the feel and this is the first watch I have owned that my wife has said she would like to wear.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

13. Likes Aquavit liked this post
    Wow, what a collection!
    Especially that Broad Arrow, so beautiful!

Oh, and Welcome of course!