Likes Likes:  2,311
Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1401

Thread: MWC PART 10 - Moving Wheels and Cogs

sorry guys been really ill with covid (I know me I'm still one of those that use disinfectant wipes on the shopping before putting it away ') just trying to shake it and now dads got it told mom to stay clear and will I deal with it for him but dam if I'm tiering alot faster then normal made up a bed in the box room then had to go lay down on mine for half hour yeah not on my A game at mo for sure but oh well needs must and all that
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    sorry guys been really ill with covid (I know me I'm still one of those that use disinfectant wipes on the shopping before putting it away ') just trying to shake it and now dads got it told mom to stay clear and will I deal with it for him but dam if I'm tiering alot faster then normal made up a bed in the box room then had to go lay down on mine for half hour yeah not on my A game at mo for sure but oh well needs must and all that
    Bloody hell lad sorry to hear that. I know you have your parents to look after but try and look after yourself as well lad.
    Hope you’re feeling better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Found out earlier this has a special feature, at 3 o'clock the display goes crazy! Also has stranger things alarm tone
    Name:  20220621_141605.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  79.4 KBName:  20220621_141601.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  77.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post
    Bloody hell lad sorry to hear that. I know you have your parents to look after but try and look after yourself as well lad.
    Hope you’re feeling better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah been not feeling anywhere bad as sun/mon so yeah just catching capnats when I can sleep seems to be the best thing to do that and scramble eggs really never ate for two days then just you know was tempted with anything try a banana , boil egg sandwich but nah ... what worked was scrambled egg go figure
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes The Watch Smeller liked this post
    yeah been not feeling anywhere bad as sun/mon so yeah just catching capnats when I can sleep seems to be the best thing to do that and scramble eggs really never ate for two days then just you know was tempted with anything try a banana , boil egg sandwich but nah ... what worked was scrambled egg go figure
    Get well soon ismy, wearing the date day as they call it nice dress watch although only very occasional to dress up even at my age still levis and wrangler for me Name:  20220622_095148.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  55.0 KB

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

8. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Get well soon ismy, wearing the date day as they call it nice dress watch although only very occasional to dress up even at my age still levis and wrangler for me Name:  20220622_095148.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  55.0 KB

thanks just pushing on doing what needs done

talking levis managed to pick up a old pair for £6 quid total bargain the other week, but ant had chance to wear them stupid covid

remember way back their use to be this trendy jeans place in town I spent my whole weeks wage on a pair of 501 use to love those
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

thanks just pushing on doing what needs done

talking levis managed to pick up a old pair for £6 quid total bargain the other week, but ant had chance to wear them stupid covid

remember way back their use to be this trendy jeans place in town I spent my whole weeks wage on a pair of 501 use to love those
    been a loooong time since I was able to get in a pair of Levi's lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    been a loooong time since I was able to get in a pair of Levi's lol
    well kinda proud I still get in to pairs had for twenty years hmmm or maybe just was always fat .

well bout 70% ish feeling ok just taking me longer to do anything and got a bit of cough still
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Morning all aqua terra today Name:  20220623_073446.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  45.0 KB

Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Morning gmtName:  20220624_073506.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  53.7 KB