Likes Likes:  184
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW this Saturday the 14th of October.

I hope you're all having a great Saturday!

Name:  IMG_6D2_2262.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  81.1 KB
    Kody

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I think everywhere is getting gentrified these days no? Which is good if you have the cash, and not if you don't...

The day Tukwila gets gentrified I’ll eat my watch. Then again Burien and White Center are beginning to go upscale so who knows.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Brilliant watch, quick plug for the German WRUW thread too

4. Likes Strange liked this post

The day Tukwila gets gentrified I’ll eat my watch. Then again Burien and White Center are beginning to go upscale so who knows.
    Dude you're in WA? Tukwila sucks lol
    Kody

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theague View Post
    Dude you're in WA? Tukwila sucks lol
    Grew up there, haven't lived in Seattle for 33yrs, still go back to see friends. Speaking of which two of my besties live in Burien and I was shocked into silence to see that Burien has gotten (at least somewhat) gentrified. Almost as shocking was finding Proletariat Pizza in White Center, damn good pies in a place I'd never have expected to encounter any form of civilization. When I was a kid way back when all those South Seattle burgs were the archetypal places where culture goes to die.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

7. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Grew up there, haven't lived in Seattle for 33yrs, still go back to see friends. Speaking of which two of my besties live in Burien and I was shocked into silence to see that Burien has gotten (at least somewhat) gentrified. Almost as shocking was finding Proletariat Pizza in White Center, damn good pies in a place I'd never have expected to encounter any form of civilization. When I was a kid way back when all those South Seattle burgs were the archetypal places where culture goes to die.
    I have a friend who lived in WC for a few years. Bought a flipped house there, we used to go out in WC all the time, a lot of good bars and restaurants there now. And a lot of my friends that were in West Seattle now live in Burien lol About the only reason I go north to Seattle anymore is sports lol I think last time we went up was for a Kraken playoff game in May. I've been in the south sound my whole life. Grew up in Gig Harbor and Fircrest/Tacoma.
    Kody

9. Likes Mediocre, Strange liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Nice, Geoffbot! When did you acquire that?