Likes Likes:  27,665
Page 1198 of 1209 FirstFirst ... 198698109811481188119611971198119912001208 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,980 of 12081

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    It's nice, but it doesn't match the truck. Hobie has a kit to convert some of the models to a sailboat that looks a bit like a Sunfish. We were considering one of these for that reason. It would also be good to do work from on the dock and my boat until those guys come by with the wake boats. Then you'll be hanging on for dear life. Someone has one on the lake with side riggers. I think they may also have the sail
    I thought about the sail kit easy enough to add on as far as the dock it's going to get rebuilt it's fixed in place not floating and the wakeboats definitely make it a problem with anything tied up the skiff has been sold and replaced with a pontoon boat another reason to change the dock configuration maybe add whips not sure yet should start demo soon last summers pic

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    It's nice, but it doesn't match the truck. l
    Definite first world problems there
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes rodia77, Mediocre, Raza liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    How is it working so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    How is it working so far?
    Crazy sharp. Very well balanced , easy to hold and use.
    Chicken fillets , no probs. , celery , cut like butter . Radish , top and tails stayed on the blade can only guess due to the dimples not going down enough. Pear and apple a breeze. Can see how grapes on the vid. are easily slithered
    Never been too keen on wooden handles for kitchen use , which is why searched and found the handle wax , not used yet though , we'll see.

7. Likes rodia77, Raza, Mediocre liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Looks great!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

9. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    I thought about the sail kit easy enough to add on as far as the dock it's going to get rebuilt it's fixed in place not floating and the wakeboats definitely make it a problem with anything tied up the skiff has been sold and replaced with a pontoon boat another reason to change the dock configuration maybe add whips not sure yet should start demo soon last summers pic

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    The Pontoon boat did not work for me. The slip in my boat house and the cradle lift made it hard to get the boat in the slip with just a little wind. . I was talked into getting a 22-footer, which at 22' and 9.6" is a 23' in my book. One thing else I noticed on newer pontoon boats is the seat cushions extend over the top rail. When you put up or fold down the bimini tops, they rub on the seat cushion. I see those rubbing a hole in them in a year or two. Even higher-end pontoon boats like the Bentleys and the Avalons have this issue. If you go to the various towns here that have chain lakes you can't get through tunnels with a tower or the bimini up. Everything needs to be down flat. The cradle lift in dry season was right on the edge of being able to get on or off. I prefer a bowrider.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

11. Likes Mediocre, pacifico66 liked this post
    There's a car builder building a pontoon boat here - fun if you like that sort of thing. https://youtu.be/iGE2QcTS6F8
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Why? I don't know, I guess I fell for the uniqueness and color, and, I was sober!

Name:  Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 3.44.25 PM.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  74.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Why? I don't know, I guess I fell for the uniqueness and color, and, I was sober!

Name:  Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 3.44.25 PM.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  74.1 KB
    @wschofield3 Perhaps you are offering evidence of the dire risks of watch shopping while sober.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

15. Likes geoffbot, wschofield3, hayday liked this post