Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cigars Anyone!?

Blog Entries

bacari

Blog Entries
    After years of buying Habanas on the net with nary a hassle about 1.5yrs ago Customs confiscated two of my shipments. Subsequently they sent me a form letter inquiring about my preference for disposition of the goods, which a blind person could have seen was a naked attempt at entrapment. The motherf***ers. I haven't responded. Nevertheless I also haven't placed any subsequent orders either. Ggggrrr.

A while back I gave pipes the old college try but couldn't work up any love for them. Don't really suit my pace. Ergo I have a nice, hardly used Bjarne for sale. Pix if anyone's interested.

For non-Habanas I usually resort to a mix of CAO Cameroons, Avos of various sorts, Royal Buteras in the smaller vitolas, Diana Silvius robustos, Paul Garmirian robustos, Padrón 3000s, Davidoff Entreactos, and sundry other smokes.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦