4. Likes Enrico, iyonk, Greg, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Let's get vintage! DW-5400...Ciao.

Name:  DW_5400.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  64.5 KB

6. Likes iyonk, d2mac, Greg, Yankeexpress liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    Most certainly lyonk :-)
    Not sure about the availability. It was a lucky and unexpected catch especially as I got the titanium version. Could ask for you if you like :-). Greetings to Indonesia. Best Tom

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Thank you very-very much for your time and picts Tom!! that's an awesome time piece... very impressive.. like i said i always interested in that one since i saw you posted it on WUS..

no, i'm not going to do some snorkeling or air diving hehehe... i'm just fascinated with diver watches since they are usually overbuilt and robust and most of all highly legible..

Have a great evening in hongkong my friend!

(cant take decent picts today to joint WRUW, its raining all day and my camera is really terrible indoor hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Thank you very-very much for your time and picts Tom!! that's an awesome time piece... very impressive.. like i said i always interested in that one since i saw you posted it on WUS..

no, i'm not going to do some snorkeling or air diving hehehe... i'm just fascinated with diver watches since they are usually overbuilt and robust and most of all highly legible..

Have a great evening in hongkong my friend!

(cant take decent picts today to joint WRUW, its raining all day and my camera is really terrible indoor hehe)
    You're welcome :-) :-) and since you can't take a photo today I will post one for you :-)

[ yesterday 10.3. 2015 ]

Sent from my iPhone 6+

9. Likes Greg, Enrico, iyonk liked this post

11. Likes d2mac, Greg, iyonk, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    GW-5000 DLC

13. Likes Greg, Enrico, iyonk, deepsea_dweller, usertom liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

***** WRUW - MARCH 2015 *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kronos; Mar 11, 2015 at 09:51 PM.

15. Likes Greg, iyonk liked this post
    G2900 for a few days.

Resin still fairly dull matte. I used a pencil eraser on it about two months ago to lessen the shine it had developed in 12 years. Still very flexible with no signs of resin rot either. But it was not worn a great deal in those 12 years and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the resin holding up so well.

I actually like it more now than when I originally bought it. Maybe it's those big digits and my old eyes. haha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

17. Likes iyonk, usertom liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    You're welcome :-) :-) and since you can't take a photo today I will post one for you :-)

[ yesterday 10.3. 2015 ]

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Ahhhhhh... you remember my fav frogman ever!!!
    thank you very - very much Tom!!!