Likes Likes:  591
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ***** WRUW - MARCH 2015 *****

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    G2900 for a few days.

Resin still fairly dull matte. I used a pencil eraser on it about two months ago to lessen the shine it had developed in 12 years. Still very flexible with no signs of resin rot either. But it was not worn a great deal in those 12 years and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the resin holding up so well.

I actually like it more now than when I originally bought it. Maybe it's those big digits and my old eyes. haha
    it surely looks good on your wrist Greg... and BIG legible numbers is definately a plus!
    its amazing the resins till going strong in 12 years.. and i was almost purchased a dark blue one with yellow lettering 3 years ago...

even though i'm okay with the digit size on 5600 and 5030, but sometime when i wear G with bigger digits -- i just really pleased how easier they are to my eyes.. =)

thanks for sharing Greg!

2. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Its been a while since the last time i wear this GD350... got it the first time it hit my country from the hype of its new released..
    enormous for my wrist but the wings help it fits smaller wrist like mine... it for the days when i'm in the mood of G with wrist pressence =)

Name:  DSCN9468.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  43.2 KB

4. Likes deepsea_dweller, usertom, Greg liked this post

Sent from my iPhone 6+

6. Likes iyonk, usertom, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Its been a while since the last time i wear this GD350... got it the first time it hit my country from the hype of its new released..
    enormous for my wrist but the wings help it fits smaller wrist like mine... it for the days when i'm in the mood of G with wrist pressence =)

Name:  DSCN9468.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  43.2 KB
    Welcome back lyonk. Great shot :-) Wish you a great Thursday :-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    Welcome back lyonk. Great shot :-) Wish you a great Thursday :-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Thanks Tom!! wish you the same too...

Automatic:

11. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    GW-7900CD
    Ciao from Italy!

Name:  GW_7900CD.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  93.7 KB

13. Likes iyonk, d2mac, Greg liked this post

15. Likes d2mac, Greg, deepsea_dweller, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Looks awesome on your wrist Iyonk. It's a big watch but the wings help proportion it evenly on the wrist.
    GD350 has what I consider one of gshocks best modules for normal day to day wear, and it has big readable digits also.

17. Likes iyonk, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Double pleasure

Sent from my iPhone 6+

19. Likes iyonk, usertom, Greg liked this post