Likes Likes:  119
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any love for the Orient Bambino?

Any love for the Orient Bambino?

I went to my Seiko AD Az Fine Time & while walking out this little gem caught my eye.Cool little piece.Anyone own 1 here ? If so please post pics.
    Appreciate it IWL- like I need the push.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Birdynamnam has a Bambino. He posted a few photos in the Orient thread in the Japanese watch sub-forum.

Yes William.. i have a black dial one in my collection.. and i honestly like it! a lot!

it is one of my most accurate automatic.. spot on accuracy.. i might lost 1 or 2 secs on the wrist if i wear it a lot but will gain 1 - 2 secs dial up during the night.. so i once wear it for stright 2 weeks and it is perfectly spot on.
    it is 21 jewels movement based on old seiko mechanical... a bit loud rotor but i have never have problem with this one.

the size is about 40.5mm and odd 21mm lug. it come in glossy croc faux, so please excuse my dull home made strap for this one since i have to made a special 21mm wide one to fit it perfectly.

it is less than 12mm thick but wear slimmer since the height mostly taken by the dome mineral glass. actually the dome crystal and curved hands are part of the charm.

i'm biased.. i just love this watch =)
    i cant have vintage luxury, but this modern version scratch the itch =D

some picts for you..

Name:  DSCN0440.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0439.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  34.1 KB

Name:  DSCN0433.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0430.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Yes William.. i have a black dial one in my collection.. and i honestly like it! a lot!

it is one of my most accurate automatic.. spot on accuracy.. i might lost 1 or 2 secs on the wrist if i wear it a lot but will gain 1 - 2 secs dial up during the night.. so i once wear it for stright 2 weeks and it is perfectly spot on.
    it is 21 jewels movement based on old seiko mechanical... a bit loud rotor but i have never have problem with this one.

the size is about 40.5mm and odd 21mm lug. it come in glossy croc faux, so please excuse my dull home made strap for this one since i have to made a special 21mm wide one to fit it perfectly.

it is less than 12mm thick but wear slimmer since the height mostly taken by the dome mineral glass. actually the dome crystal and curved hands are part of the charm.

i'm biased.. i just love this watch =)
    i cant have vintage luxury, but this modern version scratch the itch =D

some picts for you..

Name:  DSCN0440.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0439.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  34.1 KB

Name:  DSCN0433.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0430.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.7 KB
    Thanks for the pics Brother. Something about it just sings to me.It's weird how I can love a Rolex, GS, Panerai & this @ the same time.Only a WIS.

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Thanks for the pics Brother. Something about it just sings to me.It's weird how I can love a Rolex, GS, Panerai & this @ the same time.Only a WIS.

I highly recommend it.. get it and you'll love it =)
    get a light tan strap and you'll hypnotize by it hehehe..

I've seen it in pics but not in the flesh until Thursday,I know all the specs on it to but it just amazes me the spectrum I like & the total difference in pieces I like.

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

9. Likes CFR, iyonk, popoki nui liked this post
    it just amazes me the spectrum I like & the total difference in pieces I like.

Same here and I'm sure it's a good thing.

11. Likes iyonk, popoki nui liked this post
    I've seen it in pics but not in the flesh until Thursday,I know all the specs on it to but it just amazes me the spectrum I like & the total difference in pieces I like.

Which one caught your attention?

I got an email from Creation Watches and they are having some sale going on for the Bambino pieces.....at US$122. Couldn't resist it, and have already ordered one. Waiting for delivery. Will post pic once received it.

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Which one caught your attention?

I got an email from Creation Watches and they are having some sale going on for the Bambino pieces.....at US$122. Couldn't resist it, and have already ordered one. Waiting for delivery. Will post pic once received it.
    which dial you order nutty?

I'm not much for the orients but I have saw this one a few times now and yes it is very appealing and lyonk pics just go to show that I say full steam ahead lol you know you want to
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

16. Likes iyonk liked this post