Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tales of miss placing a wife in a mall

tales of miss placing a wife in a mall

its not often i go to a 'mall' but did this last weekend -the same thing always happens though and i wondered if this was common to yourselves - three times i lost my partner [who was shopping for some new skinny jeans ] - i will just pop across to the nearest watch boutique literally yards away to have an adrenalin rush[ never any intention to buy i might add ] while she is test driving a pair - on return why is it the ladies are never in the shop you left them in ? one finds the nearest point to when last seen and await their return ! do they do personal trackers for ladies that shop ?i wonder if Sherry might have this problem in reverse so to speak !!!

having vented that one i am always amazed how little the counter crews know about the watches they are selling in these places -

Oh boy.... Don't even get me started on this topic.

In my case, I am not even talking about wandering off to any watch boutiques..... It could just be a moment (and I mean a very short moment like 10-15 min), and we agreed to meet at a particular spot. And when I get there, she is no where near where we agreed to meet.....

I have recently experimented something. Instead of me hunting her down, I continue MINE window shopping and let her look for me when she is ready. So far, it is working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes shameless, Chase liked this post
    This is what daughters are for (at least once they are mostly grown up). My wife and my daughter will go shopping together, leaving me out of it to go do whatever I want. <cue evil maniacal laughter>

5. Likes shameless, Chase liked this post
    well, it seem to be international issue hehehe..

on the contrary.. my wife or friends usually just have to find some watch store to find me...

7. Likes shameless, Nutty28, mlcor liked this post
    I've tried to misplace my wife lots of times, and not just in malls; but she keeps finding me
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    its not often i go to a 'mall' but did this last weekend -the same thing always happens though and i wondered if this was common to yourselves - three times i lost my partner [who was shopping for some new skinny jeans ] - i will just pop across to the nearest watch boutique literally yards away to have an adrenalin rush[ never any intention to buy i might add ] while she is test driving a pair - on return why is it the ladies are never in the shop you left them in ? one finds the nearest point to when last seen and await their return ! do they do personal trackers for ladies that shop ?i wonder if Sherry might have this problem in reverse so to speak !!!

having vented that one i am always amazed how little the counter crews know about the watches they are selling in these places -

Is it because you were in a watch induced trance and had actually been staring at watches for 3 hrs without realizing ?
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

10. Likes shameless, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    Is it because you were in a watch induced trance and had actually been staring at watches for 3 hrs without realizing ?
    absolutely not Mark -a gentleman wouldn't do that

12. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    I've tried to misplace my wife lots of times, and not just in malls; but she keeps finding me
    You have to take your collar off first--otherwise she'll just follow the leash to the source.

14. Likes boatme99 liked this post
    I've tried everything while shopping with the wives.

They kept finding their way home, anyway.

16. Likes Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by boatme99 View Post
    I've tried everything while shopping with the wives....
    "wives" .... How many have you got ?
    Don't answer that, I don't need to know
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

18. Likes Chase liked this post