Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mad Max Fury Road

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Mel has really turned into a schmuck with age, used to be a fan...but his temper and ill guided mouth are far more than I can stomach.

But Charlize

Attachment 19987

Attachment 19988

Attachment 19989

Yes please.
    But when she takes her make up off......

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I saw it on Sunday with a bottle of wine and a charcuterie platter.
    Nice cinema near you?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    She shows what a brilliant actor she is.

Monster was a really disturbing movie.

Jeannie
    Last edited by Jeannie; May 21, 2015 at 06:06 PM.
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

4. Likes whatmeworry, MarkO liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Nice cinema near you?
    Yes. Fifteen minutes walk down the road, if one doesn't stop at all the bars, pubs and restaurants between.

It's one of those super fancy ones- leather love seats, curved screen, no kids, some real food and drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Excellent article. Plus it managed to sum up in one line why I absolutely loathe Game of Thrones: "It's [Fury Road] a step away from Game of Thrones, which embraces and aestheticizes abuse in the name of realism."

Jeannie
    Jeannie, please enlighten me on the Game Of Thrones...I'm a fan, but never knew/heard of issues pertaining to gender politics.

Yes. Fifteen minutes walk down the road, if one doesn't stop at all the bars, pubs and restaurants between.

It's one of those super fancy ones- leather love seats, curved screen, no kids, some real food and drink.
    Very jealous our cinema closed in Sept last year for a month to fix the broken seats and leaky roof - still closed

Name:  Nooooo-Squirrel.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  149.6 KB

Name:  27448725d1403877665-daca-toys-kronos-masterpiece-skyfire-jetfire-nooooo-s96kzw.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  56.0 KB

Why's he on this furry road anyway ?

Blog Entries
    Critical darling, but it seems like a lot of people are walking away disappointed. Could be another Drive situation, which was an awesome movie, or rather as I am guessing, a post-apocalyptic Fast and Furious movie with cheesy costumes.

Very jealous our cinema closed in Sept last year for a month to fix the broken seats and leaky roof - still closed

Well, while the theatres here are definitely better than your one, I don't feel too badly for you considering where you live compared to me.

11. Likes MarkO liked this post
    Well, while the theatres here are definitely better than your one, I don't feel too badly for you considering where you live compared to me.
    I am going to an outdoor screening of Mamma Mia on Saturday, full dress up and sing along - should be fun, anyone want a ticket, it's for the Potcake charity so titled " sing for the puppies".