Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Tapatalk latest iOS update??? 29/01/2015

Tapatalk latest iOS update??? 29/01/2015

I see there is a new update out yesterday, has anyone updated?
    Is it better?
    I am still on previous version to last version as I read so many bad reviews.
    Love to hear some feedback.
    Rusty

Much better. I find the interface is very similar to the version before the one where they ruined it. Different still of course, it feels newer and more modern. But moving around and the forums it feels very much like the old tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current and Collection:
    Rolex Submariner No-Date Ceramic, Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Milgauss ZBlue, Omega Speedmaster Pro, Tudor Hydonaut, Tudor Blackbay, Tudor Pelagos

3. Likes Rusty, Der Amf liked this post
    Wayyyy better than the previous version, IMHO as well.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

5. Likes Rusty liked this post
    Okay, I made the plunge!
    Not too bad
    I would like to see a swipe back option to make it a little iOS savvy.
    I am a Tapatalk fan.
    Thanks guys for your feed back.

Not actually intending to do it, I updated Tapatalk! Once on IWL, how do you now navigate between forums? On the previous version, there was a drop screen that identified, I believe, "Forums," which then led to a screen with "Central," "Lobby," etc. Is there a way to find the different forums on the new "Home" page?

Thanks.

Jane

Tapatalk latest iOS update??? 29/01/2015

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    Not actually intending to do it, I updated Tapatalk! Once on IWL, how do you now navigate between forums? On the previous version, there was a drop screen that identified, I believe, "Forums," which then led to a screen with "Central," "Lobby," etc. Is there a way to find the different forums on the new "Home" page?

Thanks.

Jane
    From the screen where you select IWL, it should say InternationalWatchLeague at the top of the screen with a down arrow (wide "v") next to it. Tap on that and a dropdown box shows up with the different forums. Hope that helps! Tap stalk is always a hit of trial and error after an update.

Here's a screenshot.

And after you tap the IWL name:

Last edited by FuzzyB; Feb 2, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

Brian,

Thank you very much. Got it!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JAGtime; Feb 2, 2015 at 02:56 AM.

10. Likes FuzzyB liked this post