Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Man flies from London to Australia to meet toddler who shares his rare condition

Man flies from London to Australia to meet toddler who shares his rare condition

World’s most famous Treacher Collins sufferer inspires Zack, 2, of Mannum

1 in 500,000 people have Treacher-Collins syndrome. It affects in-utero facial bone and tissue development. Jono Lancaster, age 30, has it. When Jono heard about a 2 year old boy named Zackary Walton who lives in Australia and shares the condition, he flew to Australia to meet the kid.

“I would have loved to have met somebody like myself when I was younger ... somebody who had got a job, got a partner and said to me ‘these are the things you can do, you can achieve’,”
    My question is, what watch is the dude wearing?

2. Likes geoffbot, GlennO liked this post
    It is few millimeters larger than I could pull off but he looks fairly burly. I imagine he learned early on to handle the tactless and ignorant that saw his features as a target. Good on him for meeting the tyke.

Is this going to be A Thing? Who can introduce a What's That He's Wearing in the most convoluted and generally distracting fashion? Is so, excellent start

5. Likes M. Montaigne liked this post
    A story like this makes sense, and I appreciate the reasoning behind Jono travelling all that way to me the wee lad.

Last week, I read this story, and it kinda annoyed me in a mildly humorous way. What's the point? What is the conversation supposed to be after 'hello'? Clothes? Cars? Watches even? Geez.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/living...-man-guinness/

It is now my duty to completely drain you.

a remarkable young man ! this maybe a closer shot - appears to be very large , very pink with perhaps flowered dialName:  1416449605446_Image_galleryImage_EDITORIAL_USE_ONLY_NO_MER-1.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  26.5 KB

8. Likes M. Montaigne liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    My question is, what watch is the dude wearing?

Well played, sir
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague