Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Breitling 1884 Chronometre real or fake?

Breitling 1884 Chronometre real or fake?

Hi
    A friend proposed to sell me,among other watches, this Breitling and he sent a snap photo of it.I want to know if it appears legit or not,so as to save me the trip to his house which is in the next town to mine.
    Thank you

Looks right to me. Here's mine to compare
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426690748.834103.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  79.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nerwnas View Post
    Hi
    A friend proposed to sell me,among other watches, this Breitling and he sent a snap photo of it.I want to know if it appears legit or not,so as to save me the trip to his house which is in the next town to mine.
    Thank you
    I don't like the 7 and 11 o'clock indices. Not as neat as those on the white one

4. Likes nerwnas liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Can we see the back?

Had to view the watch live but by the information i gathered here and elsewhere,i believe that all of the three watches he was supposed to sell,are replicas so i let them be entirely

7. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Is this the same friend with the Rolex?

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...r-real-or-fake

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nerwnas View Post
    Had to view the watch live but by the information i gathered here and elsewhere,i believe that all of the three watches he was supposed to sell,are replicas so i let them be entirely
    tell me it isn't so was never really in doubt i don't feel so bad for my earlier observations on all three of your posts -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Is this the same friend with the Rolex?

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...r-real-or-fake

Jeannie
    Yeap and with the corum also...

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    tell me it isn't so was never really in doubt i don't feel so bad for my earlier observations on all three of your posts -
    Believe i have better things to do than mocking or taking advantage of you guys.The dilemma was real believe it or not and thanks to all you,i made up my mind

Man it's pretty scary how close these fakes are. Terrible shame

12. Likes nerwnas liked this post