Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Series Special "Navigation Timer" (Navitimer) Cosmonaute - Photo says it all...

Cool Series Special "Navigation Timer" (Navitimer) Cosmonaute - Photo says it all...

Best,
    Ron
    Last edited by O2AFAC67; Nov 13, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

2. Likes M. Montaigne, Dienekes, Jazzmaster liked this post
    Ron, your photographic skills have eclipsed most Pro's when it comes to watch shots. And I remember when you were just starting! Outstanding (and good to "see" you!).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    This guy knows that short of the Old Navitimer, this is hands down my favorite Breitling ever made. It's my kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    This guy knows that short of the Old Navitimer, this is hands down my favorite Breitling ever made. It's my kryptonite.
    To clarify, is it safe to presume you mean the "old" Navitimer (ie: 806) as opposed to the "Old Navitimer" (model from the early 2000's, subdials at 6, 9 and 12 I think it was)?
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    To clarify, is it safe to presume you mean the "old" Navitimer (ie: 806) as opposed to the "Old Navitimer" (model from the early 2000's, subdials at 6, 9 and 12 I think it was)?
    Incorrect. That early 2000's model was the one that got me into the game. She's my favorite. Actually I love the entire Nav line.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Incorrect. That early 2000's model was the one that got me into the game. She's my favorite. Actually I love the entire Nav line.
    Just caught your post in the general discussion area showing the "Old Navitimer". Very cool watch indeed. A version of it (the Breitling Fighters, brushed finish with special case back) was the first Breitling I ever saw in the flesh. Wanted one like yours, ended but up buying the 50th Anniversary Model instead. No regrets (other than not being able to get them all ).
    Regards, T Bone

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Ron, your photographic skills have eclipsed most Pro's when it comes to watch shots. And I remember when you were just starting! Outstanding (and good to "see" you!).
    Hi, T-Bone! Great to see you again as well! Been a long time. I hope all is well with you and yours. :-)
    Best,
    Ron